- With over 35 years experience in Estimating, Quantity Surveying and Contract Management for various size construction companies, Allen Wood (BSc Q.S) has a wealth of experience ranging from multi-million pound Measured Term Contracts and re-development to simple extensions and alterations.
- Allen Wood Construction Services Ltd (AWCS) began trading on the 1st June 2008 and became incorporated in 2012, we continue to cover a wide spectrum of construction requirements within the North-West and North Wales.
- Free advice and quotations to help develop Clients ideas and proposals.
- Production of drawn information and submission of Building Regulations and planning permission application.
- Detailed planning around clients requirement, taking into account Party Wall agreements, Utility services alterations, access restrictions, site security, maintenance of building services, protection of the surrounding environment etc.
- We deal with Building Control issues and liaison and ensure Planning Permission criteria are met.
- Time periods are agreed and adhered to.
- Health and Safety risk assessment carried out on all work including domestic. For non-domestic situations, we are fully conversant with requirements of the CDM 2015 regulations and related legislations, developing job specific Health and Safety Plans and agreeing safe systems of work. On larger projects, we employ professional Health and Safety advisors to assist and audit.
- For commercial projects, we offer full project management services incorporating specialist needs into the construction process.